Notary Records Journal
$14.95 – $17.95
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
The notary records journal has been designed for compliance with ALL states and jurisdictions, including California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Hawaii (soft cover only). It has 128 individually numbered pages and 496 individually numbered entries. You can buy with confidence knowing this was printed in the USA. Choose either the soft cover notary journal or the hard cover, which will withstand the day-to-day abuse that a notary journal may see.
A notary journal may also be referred to as a a notary register or notary ledger.
The purpose of a notary journal is to protect the notary if any transaction is called into question. A signature in the journal (and/or a thumbprint) is proof that you had a physical appearance by that individual. A notary journal is also a great deterrent to fraud. Whether your state requires you to record your notary transactions or gives you the option, every notary should have and use a journal.
- 128 heavy weight pages
- 496 individually numbered entries (1-496)
- Durable, high-quality construction
- 4 entries per page
- Entries contained to one page (no page-spanning entries)
- Convenient check boxes to speed up entries
- Detailed areas for credible witnesses/other ID
- Thumbprint section for added security and to deter fraud.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.25 × 0.44 in|
Hard Cover, Soft Cover