As a notary public in the State of New York, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The New York Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what you need to know to PASS THE NY NOTARY EXAM and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It's less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive New York Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in New York
Step by Step Instructions
- We recommend you first take our Online New York Notary Video Course to get you prepared for the New York Notary Exam ($49.95)
- Pass the NY State Notary Exam ($15.00)
- Submit an application to the Secretary of State ($60.00)
- Include $60 check payable to Division of Licensing Services
- Applicant must be given an oath by a notary and have the application notarized
- Include "Pass Slip" for NY State Notary Exam
- Your Commission Card should arrive within 3-4 weeks
- Go to the County Clerk to file your official Certificate of Character and oath
- If you ordered notary supplies, fax or email a copy of your commission card to: (615) 790-7912 or email@example.com otherwise, order New York Notary Supplies now.