Become a Mississippi Notary Public
Mississippi Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Mississippi is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a Mississippi notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Importance of Notary Training
As a notary public in the State of Mississippi, you have unlimited financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Mississippi Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in MississippiStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Mississippi Notary Public
How to Become a Notary Public in Mississippi Step-by-Step Guide
1. Complete the Application for Notary Public Commission.
2. Get your application notarized.
3. Mail your completed, notarized application with the $25 fee to: Secretary of State, Business Services Division, P.O. Box 136, Jackson, MS 39205-0136.
4. Receive your pre-commission certificate.
5. Purchase a notary bond.
6. Mail your completed bond and oath to the Secretary of State within 60 days of sending in your application.
7. Receive your commission certificate.
8. Buy your Mississippi notary seal.
Congratulations! You are now a Mississippi notary public!