How to Become a Mississippi Notary
How to Become a Notary Public in Mississippi
- Complete the Online Mississippi Notary Training Course (Not required by Mississippi)
- Be a Mississippi resident for more than 30 days.
- File an application with the Secretary of State.
- Pay a $25 application fee.
- File a $5,000 Surety Bond and the Oath of Office with the Secretary of State.
- Obtain an official seal or stamp to affix to documents.
- Comply with the statutes governing Mississippi Notary Acts, including but not limited to, maintaining a registry of all documents signed.
Mississippi Notary Supplies