How to Become a Mississippi Notary
As a notary public in the State of Mississippi, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Mississippi Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Mississippi Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Mississippi
- Complete the Online Mississippi Notary Training Course (Not required by Mississippi)
- Be a Mississippi resident for more than 30 days.
- File an application with the Secretary of State.
- Pay a $25 application fee.
- File a $5,000 Surety Bond and the Oath of Office with the Secretary of State.
- Obtain an official seal or stamp to affix to documents.
- Comply with the statutes governing Mississippi Notary Acts, including but not limited to, maintaining a registry of all documents signed.
Mississippi Notary Supplies
2018 ID Checking Guide, U.S. & Canada Edition
Notary Records Journal$14.95 – $17.95 Select options
MOJO: Modern Journal of Notarial Events$15.95 – $18.95 Select options
Classic Journal of Notarial Events$16.00 – $19.00 Select options
Inkless Thumbprint Pad
$9.95Add to cart
Loan Signing Agent Certification Course
$99.00Add to cart
Mississippi Notary Online Course
$99.95Add to cart
Mississippi Notary Stamp$24.95 – $26.95 Select options
Mississippi Notary Embosser$28.70 Add to cart
Mississippi Notary Acknowledgment Stamp$22.95 Add to cart
Mississippi Notary Jurat Stamp$19.95 Add to cart
Mississippi Notary Bond$50.00 Select options
Embosser Impression Inker$14.95 Select options