As a notary public in the State of Mississippi, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Mississippi Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It's less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Mississippi Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Mississippi
Step by Step Instructions
- Complete the Online Mississippi Notary Training Course (Not required by Mississippi)
- Be a Mississippi resident for more than 30 days.
- File an application with the Secretary of State.
- Pay a $25 application fee.
- File a $5,000 Surety Bond and the Oath of Office with the Secretary of State.
- Obtain an official seal or stamp to affix to documents.
- Comply with the statutes governing Mississippi Notary Acts, including but not limited to, maintaining a registry of all documents signed.