Mississippi Notary Stamps & Embossers
Does Mississippi require a notary stamp?
Rule 3.1. Official stamp.
A. The official stamp of a notary public must show all the following clearly in the
1. The words “State of Mississippi”;
2. The notary public’s name as it appears on the commission;
3. The words “Notary Public”;
4. The name of the county in which the notary public maintains an office;
5. The notary public’s current commission expiration date;
6. The notary public’s commission identification number assigned by the
Secretary of State.
Mississippi, Mississippi Notary Stamps & Embossers, Notary Embossers
Mississippi Notary Embosser
Mississippi Notary Seal Embosser features:
Clean, crisp impressions with minimal effort
Easily replace your notary seal insert with your new commission number or expiration date
Modern design paired with an ergonomic handle