How to Become a Ohio Notary
As a notary public in the State of Ohio, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Ohio Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Ohio Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Ohio
- Contact your local bar association to see what the procedure for notary applications is in your area.
- If allowed by the bar association. complete the Online Ohio Notary Training Course (not required)
- After you take the county test, the judge will recommend you for appointment to the Governor.
- After you are notified of your appointment, go to the County Clerk and file your oath and bond and receive your commission.
- Order your official stamp and/or seal. Also it is recommended to order a notary journal if you do not already have one.
Ohio Notary Supplies
Embosser Impression Inker$14.95 Select options
Notary.net Mini Notary WebsiteFrom: $5.00 / month Select options
Ohio Notary Jurat Stamp$19.95 Add to cart
Ohio Notary Acknowledgment Stamp$22.95 Add to cart
Ohio Notary Embosser$28.70 Add to cart
Inkless Thumbprint Pad$6.95 – $7.45 Select options
Ohio Notary Stamp$19.95 – $22.95 Select options
Notary Records Journal (Notary.net)
$19.95Add to cart
Ohio Notary Online Course
$99.95Add to cart
MOJO: Modern Journal of Notarial Events$15.95 – $18.95 Select options
Loan Signing Agent Certification Course
$99.00Add to cart
Classic Journal of Notarial Events$16.00 – $19.00 Select options