As a notary public in the State of Missouri, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Missouri Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It's less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Missouri Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Missouri
Step by Step Instructions
- Meet the general qualifications.
- Read the Missouri Notary Public Handbook.
- Take the online training course
- Apply (online or by mail) for a commission.
– Click here for online filing step-by-step instructions.
- Purchase a notary public surety bond.
- Qualify at your local county clerk's office.
– Click here for individual county information.