Become a Minnesota Notary Public
Minnesota Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Minnesota is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a Minnesota notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Importance of Minnesota Notary Training
As a notary public in the State of Minnesota, you have unlimited financial liability on every document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Minnesota Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in MinnesotaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Minnesota Notary Public
How to Become a Notary Public in Minnesota: Step-by-Step Guide
1. Complete the Notary Application.
2. Mail the completed application, with the $120 fee, to: Minnesota Secretary of State – Notary First National Bank Building 332 Minnesota Street, Suite N201 Saint Paul, MN 55101
3. Receive your commission certificate by mail.
4. Register your commission certificate with your county and pay the $20 fee.
5. Buy your Minnesota notary stamp.
Congratulations! You are now a Minnesota notary public.