Become an Arizona Notary Public
Arizona Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Arizona is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become an Arizona notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Our Arizona Notary Supply Package includes a bond, stamp, and journal for only $54. Customize your supply package with add-ons including our Arizona Notary course, embosser, an acknowledgment or jurat stamp, and more!
How to Become a Notary Public in ArizonaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Arizona
How to Become an Arizona Notary Public Step-by-Step Guide
First-time Arizona notaries and renewing notaries must go through the same step-by-step process below.
1. Purchase an Arizona notary bond. You will need to submit your bond with the notary application.
2. Complete the Arizona Notary Public Application.
3. Check your application package. Your application materials should include your application, bond, and a check or money order in the amount of $43 made payable to the Secretary of State.
4. Send your application package to: Secretary of State, Notary Section 1700 W. Washington, 7th Floor Phoenix, AZ 85007-2888
5. Once you receive your commission information from the Clerk of Superior Court in the county of your primary residence, you will be ready to begin your duties as a commissioned notary public.
Note: An Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy does not replace a bond, but will help to repay the bonding company if a claim is ever made. Errors and Omissions is not required by law, but may be purchased as it protects the notary public and pays for any charges the notary might owe for legal fees and costs should the notary be sued.
Congratulations! You are now an Arizona notary public!