We have upgraded our popular Notary Records Journal to be even better. In addition to the new cover image this thoughtfully-designed journal has an additional 96 entries and thicker paper. We have also brought back the soft cover version, making this journal fully Hawaii compliant! Check out all the features of this journal:
- Durable binding (pages will not fall out)
- 496 individually numbered entries
- 128 individually numbered pages
- 4 entries per page (no spanning across two pages)
- Check boxes for common notarizations
- Easy logging of complicated entries (such as credible witness)
- Soft cover version is good for all states and territories (Hawaii-compliant)
- Hard cover version is good for all states and territories (except Hawaii)
We now have two additional journal options
While we love the Notary Records Journal, we realize that you may want other options. We now offer the Modern Journal of Notarial Events (MoJo) and the Classic Journal of Notarial Events. Both journals also feature 496 entries, spanning 128 pages. These journals are landscape orientation, with 8 entries per page, spanning across two pages. The MoJo has long been the best companion to Notary Loan Signing Agents. It features the convenient check boxes for common loan documents, saving time making journal entries. The Classic Journal is simple and provides ample room for logging detailed information about the notarization.
|Classic Journal of Notarial Acts – Order Now|
|Modern Journal of Notarial Acts (MoJo) – Order Now|
Click images for a larger view
Whichever version you chose, you cannot go wrong with the quality of construction and attention to detail that went into these journals.
We offer discounts for volume orders. Contact us for wholesale purchasing (for your retail operation)