How to Become a Pennsylvania Notary
As a notary public in the State of Pennsylvania, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Pennsylvania Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Pennsylvania Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Pennsylvania
- Take the mandatory 3 hour education course
- Fill out the Pennsylvania Notary Application
Upload proof of having completed a three hour approved mandatory notary education course within six months preceding application if required.
- First-time applicants and applicants that have allowed the commission to expire will be required to take a state exam through the exam vendor Pearson VUE. The state will give you instructions for your exam after receipt of your application.
- You should receive your commission certificate within 4-6 weeks.
- Within 45 days after the date of appointment, a notary public is required to execute a $10,000 bond. You can contact your local insurance agent or call your county prothonotary and see who they recommend locally.
- The notary applicant must register his/her signature with the prothonotary of the county wherein the notary public maintains an office within 45 days after appointment or reappointment. If the recording and oath requirements are not met within the 45 day period, the commission becomes null and void. Applicants must then begin the process again by submitting a new application and the $42.00 application fee for appointment to a new commission and a new appointment date.
- If you ordered a supply package, email us your commission information to: email@example.com or fax to: (615) 790-7912. Otherwise, order your Pennsylvania notary supplies now.
Pennsylvania Notary Supplies
Pennsylvania Notary Verification Stamp$22.95 Add to cart
Pennsylvania Notary Supplies Package
Pennsylvania Notary State-Approved Online Course
$99.00Add to cart
Pennsylvania Notary Stamp$18.95–$22.95 Select options
Pennsylvania Notary Embosser$28.70 Add to cart
Pennsylvania Notary Acknowledgment Stamp$22.95 Add to cart
Notary.net Mini Notary WebsiteFrom: $5.00 / month Select options
Notary Records Journal$14.95 Add to cart
Loan Signing Agent Certification Course$45.00 Add to cart
Inkless Thumbprint Pad$6.95–$7.45 Select options
Embosser Impression Inker$14.95 Add to cart