Become a Wisconsin Notary Public
Wisconsin Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Wisconsin is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a Wisconsin notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
This package includes everything you need to become a Wisconsin notary: a 4-year $500 Wisconsin notary bond, a self-inking Wisconsin notary stamp, and a notary journal.
How to Become a Notary Public in WisconsinStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Wisconsin
1. Study and understand the duties and expectations of a Wisconsin notary public, available in Chapter 140 of the Wisconsin Statutes and Chapter DFI-CCS 25 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code.
2. Take and pass the Wisconsin Notary Public Tutorial Exam. Print your exam certificate.
4. In order to complete the notary application, you must first create an account.
5. Submit your completed application, exam certificate, bond letter, oath of office, and the $20 fee.
6. You will be notified by the Department of Financial Institutions once your application has been approved.
Congratulations! You are now a Wisconsin notary public!