How to Become a Wyoming Notary
As a notary public in the State of Wyoming, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Wyoming Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Wyoming Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Wyoming
- Complete the Online Wyoming Notary Training Course (Not required to become a notary in WY)
- Complete the PDF application on your computer. Print it out. Make sure your signature matches the Commission Name Style as listed on Item 1 of the application.
- Mail the application along with a fee of $30 (check/money order) to this Office (see the Agency Address link on the right).
- In about 3-5 days after this Office receives and processes your application, we will mail notification to the mailing address on the application. After receiving notification, you may purchase a $500 notary bond available from most insurance companies.
- Take the bond to the County Clerk's Office in the county you reside to be filed. The bond must be recorded by the County Clerk within 60 days of the beginning date of your commission.
- Once you receive your notary certificate from the County Clerk, purchase a notary stamp (ink or embossed). Do not order a stamp before you know your commissioning dates.
- The term of the notary commission ends in 4 years. It may be reissued for another term upon application.
Wyoming Notary Supplies
Wyoming Notary Stamp$18.95–$21.95 Select options
Wyoming Notary Online Course$49.95 Add to cart
Wyoming Notary Jurat Stamp$19.95 Add to cart
Wyoming Notary Embosser$28.70 Add to cart
Wyoming Notary Bond$30.00 Select options
Wyoming Notary Acknowledgment Stamp$22.95 Add to cart
Notary.net Mini Notary WebsiteFrom: $5.00 / month Select options
Notary Records Journal$14.95 Add to cart
Loan Signing Agent Certification Course$45.00 Add to cart
Inkless Thumbprint Pad$6.95–$7.45 Select options
Embosser Impression Inker$14.95 Add to cart