Become an Idaho Notary Public
Idaho Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Idaho is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become an Idaho notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Importance of Idaho Notary Training
As a notary public in the State of Idaho, you have unlimited financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Idaho Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in IdahoStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Idaho
1. Complete the Online Idaho Notary Training Course (not required)
2. Purchase an Idaho Notary Bond
3. Complete the Idaho Notary Application. The application must be notarized.
4. Send the bond with your completed and notarized application to: Secretary of State P.O. Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080
5. Receive your Notary Certificate.
6. Purchase an Idaho Notary Stamp.
Congratulations! You are now an Idaho Notary Public!