Idaho Notary Stamp
$18.00 – $28.95
Choose your desired Idaho notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our custom Idaho notary stamp ordering system makes it easy for you to navigate and choose which Idaho notary stamp works best for you.
Idaho Notary Stamp Requirements
All notary stamps must conform to the following standard (as per I.C. 51-117, 118):
1. The stamp must be an inked stamp.
2. The stamp must have a serrated or milled-edge border.
3. The stamp must be in a rectangular or circular form.
4. The stamp shall not exceed two and one-fourth (2.25) inches by one (1) inch if rectangular, or one and three-fourths (1.75) inches in diameter if circular.
5. The stamp must include the following: a. Notary Public b. State of Idaho c. The notary public’s name. (It must be exactly as it appears on your certificate.) d. (NEW) The notary’s state-issued commission number.
6. The stamp may include the following: a. “My commission expires:” followed by your current commission expiration date.
7. Nothing more is permitted on a notary stamping device. Please refer to the samples below for guidance in purchasing your notary stamp.
Idaho Notary Stamp Types
We have several different options and price ranges to choose from:
Brother stamps are the industry standard. They feature superior impression quality at 600 dpi and can last up to 50,000 impressions with proper re-inking. Brother notary stamps use oil-based inks.
Trodat Printy 4.0 stamps are climate-neutral as standard. CO2 is saved during manufacture. The residual, unavoidable CO2 footprint is compensated by investment in Gold Standard climate protection projects recommended by the WWF®. Two special grip zones allow a cartridge to be exchanged without touching the ink reservoir—for guaranteed clean fingers. The Original Printy 4.0 is one of the world’s smallest and lightest self-inking stamps. Soft-touch elements guarantee a pleasant, secure stamp grip. The Original Printy 4.0’s crystal-clear positioning window also enables accurately placed imprints. The transparent bottom edges allow for precise alignment.
PSI stamps are made from recycled plastic (50%). They use low emissions manufacturing practices. They last twice as long as a traditional self inker. They feature laser print quality impression. They are re-inkable indefinitely.
Trodat 4913 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
PSI 2264 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-1/2″
Brother 2260 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
PSI 4141 impression area: 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″
|Dimensions||2.88 × 2.75 × 1.75 in|
|Stamp Type|| |
Brother 2260, Printy Model 4913, PSI 2264, PSI 2264 Slim, PSI 4141, PSI 4141 Slim