Idaho Notary Stamps & Embossers
Idaho Notary Stamp and/or Seal Required.
The official stamp of an Idaho notary public:
(1) Must include the notary public’s name, the words “Notary Public,” the words “State of Idaho,” and the notary’s state-issued commission number;
(2) Must include a serrated or milled-edge border in a rectangular or circular form;
(3) May include the words “my commission expires:” followed by the notary’s current commission expiration date;
(4) Must be capable of being copied together with the record to which it is affixed or attached or with which it is logically associated; and
(5) May not include anything more than that which is allowed in subsections (1) through (3) of this section.