Arizona Notary Bond ($5,000)
- Additional information
This 4 year, $5,000 Arizona notary bond is required for all applying Arizona notaries public. E&O can be purchased up to $25,000. This can be delivered electronically via email in most instances. Arizona notary bonds are written through RLI Surety.
|Bond Amount|| |
You may also like…
Arizona Notary Stamp
Choose your desired Arizona notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
Arizona Notary EmbosserChoose your desired Arizona notary embosser type and color below. Start by choosing the embosser type, then embosser color. Not all notary embossers offer all color options.$24.95 – $32.00
Arizona Notary Online Course
- Arizona State-Specific Notary Laws and Information
- 2.5 Hours+ of Streaming On-Demand Video Instruction
- 12 Months of Unlimited Access
- Immediate access to Proof of Completion Certificate (PDF)
- Course forums to receive updates, ask questions and interact with other students
Notary Records Journal$14.95 – $17.95