- Additional information
This 4 year, $5,000 Arizona notary bond is required for all applying Arizona notaries public. E&O can be purchased up to $25,000. This can be delivered electronically via email in most instances.
|Delivery Method|| |
You may also like…
Arizona Notary Online Course0 out of 5
- Arizona State-Specific Notary Laws and Information
- 2.5 Hours+ of Streaming On-Demand Video Instruction
- 12 Months of Unlimited Access
- Immediate access to Proof of Completion Certificate (PDF)
- Course forums to receive updates, ask questions and interact with other students
*This is a single-user, limited license. For multiple students please contact us.
Arizona Notary Stamp0 out of 5
Choose your desired Arizona notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
41-321. Obtaining a seal; violation; classification
A. A vendor of notary seals may not provide an official seal to a person unless the person presents a photocopy of the person’s notarial commission. The vendor shall retain the photocopy for four years.
Notary Records Journal5.00 out of 5