Arizona Notary Stamps & Seals
All Arizona notaries must have an Arizona Notary Stamp/Seal and a notary public journal before notarizing any document.
You must provide a copy of your notary certificate, sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, before we can create your notary stamp.
A valid notary seal must:
• Be a rubber stamp
• Have dark ink. These colors include black, dark blue, dark purple, dark green or dark brown.
• Not be larger than 1 1/2 inches high and 2 1/2 inches wide or 1 1/2 inches round.
• Contain the words “Notary Public.”
• Contain the notary public’s name as listed on his or her commission certificate.
• Contain the Arizona county in which the notary public was commissioned, listed on the commission certificate.
• Contain notary public’s current commission expiration date.
• Contain the Great Seal of Arizona [A.R.S. § 41-313(D)(2)].
• Contain the notary public’s commission number [A.R.S. § 41-313(D)(2)].