Indiana Notary Stamp
$18.00 – $28.95
Choose your desired Indiana notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Every new and renewing Indiana notary public must have an official Indiana notary seal or stamp. The notary stamp is universal since it has all the required elements and it is also photographically reproducible.
Indiana Notary Stamp Requirements
All Indiana notaries must use a seal that includes the following requirements:
- The words “notary public”
- The words “State of Indiana”
- The word “seal”
- The name of the notary public exactly as it appears on the individual’s commission certificate
- The words “commission number” followed by the commission number of the notary public
- The words “My commission expires” followed by the expiration date of the notary public’s commission
Indiana Notary Stamp Types
There are several notary stamp options. Customize your order to suit your needs.
Brother stamps are the industry standard. They feature superior impression quality at 600 dpi and can last up to 50,000 impressions with proper re-inking. Brother notary stamps use oil-based inks.
Trodat Printy 4.0 stamps are climate-neutral as standard. CO2 is saved during manufacture. The residual, unavoidable CO2 footprintis compensated by investment in Gold Standard climate protection projects recommended by the WWF®. Two special grip zones allow a cartridge to be exchanged without touching the ink reservoir—for guaranteed clean fingers. The Original Printy 4.0 is one of the world’s smallest and lightest self-inking stamps. Soft-touch elements guarantee a pleasant, secure stamp grip. The Original Printy 4.0’s crystal-clear positioning window also enables accurately placed imprints. The transparent bottom edges allow for precise alignment.
PSI stamps are made from recycled plastic (50%). They use low emissions manufacturing practices. They last twice as long as a traditional self-inker. They feature laser print quality impression (300 dpi). They are re-inkable indefinitely.
Trodat 4913 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
PSI Slim 2264 & PSI 2264 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-1/2″
Brother 2260 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
|Dimensions||2.88 × 2.75 × 1.88 in|
|Stamp Type|| |
Brother 2260, Printy Model 4913, PSI 2264, PSI 2264 Slim
|Stamp Color|| |
Arctic White, Eco Black, Apple Green, Black, Blue, Eco Gray, Flame Red, Fuchsia, Green, Light Pink, Lilac, Mango, Mint, Red, Sky Blue, Violet, White
You may also like…
- Indiana Notary Acknowledgments & Jurats, Jurat Stamps, Indiana
Indiana Notary Jurat Stamp0 out of 5
- Alabama Notary Journals, Alaska Notary Journals, Arizona Notary Journals, Arkansas Notary Journals, California Notary Journals, Colorado Notary Journals, Connecticut Notary Journals, Delaware Notary Journals, Florida Notary Journals, Georgia Notary Journals, Hawaii Notary Journals, Idaho Notary Journals, Illinois Notary Journals, Indiana Notary Journals, Iowa Notary Journals, Kansas Notary Journals, Kentucky Notary Journals, Louisiana Notary Journals, Maine Notary Journals, Maryland Notary Journals, Massachusetts Notary Journals, Michigan Notary Journals, Minnesota Notary Journals, Mississippi Notary Journals, Missouri Notary Journals, Montana Notary Journals, Nebraska Notary Journals, Nevada Notary Journals, New Hampshire Notary Journals, New Jersey Notary Journals, New Mexico Notary Journals, New York Notary Journals, North Carolina Notary Journals, North Dakota Notary Journals, Ohio Notary Journals, Oklahoma Notary Journals, Oregon Notary Journals, Pennsylvania Notary Journals, Rhode Island Notary Journals, South Carolina Notary Journals, South Dakota Notary Journals, Tennessee Notary Journals, Texas Notary Journals, Utah Notary Journals, Vermont Notary Journals, Virginia Notary Journals, Washington Notary Journals, West Virginia Notary Journals, Wisconsin Notary Journals, Wyoming Notary Journals, Notary Journals, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, LTBB, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, District of Columbia, Louisiana, Washington D.C.
Notary Records Journal5.00 out of 5
- Indiana Notary Acknowledgments & Jurats, Acknowledgment Stamps, Indiana
Indiana Notary Acknowledgment Stamp0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.