Connecticut Notary Stamp
$18.00 – $28.95
Choose your desired Connecticut notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Every new and renewing Connecticut notary public should have an official Connecticut notary seal or stamp. The notary stamp is universal since it has all the required elements and it is also photographically reproducible.
Connecticut Notary Stamp Requirements
Connecticut state law does not require that notaries obtain and use a seal or rubber stamp. Even though the use of a seal is optional, state law does prescribe the format of the seal to be used.
1. The notary seal must include the notary’s name as it appears on the certificate of appointment, the words “Notary Public” and “Connecticut.”
2. State law does give the notary the option of having the words “My Commission Expires (commission expiration date)” appear on the seal. However, most notaries find that it is more practical to have their commission expiration date appear on a separate rubber stamp along with their name and title of notary public.
Connecticut Notary Stamp Types
There are several notary stamp options. Customize your order to suit your needs.
Brother stamps are in a league of their own, featuring superior quality impressions at 600 dpi and up to 50,000 impressions with proper re-inking. Brother notary stamps use oil-based inks. The Brother 2260 Elite is, in our opinion, the best notary stamp.
Trodat stamps feature a see-through base and replaceable ink cartridge, and come in over a dozen different colors. Features include:
- A clear base so you can see exactly where you are stamping
- A refillable ink cartridge, allowing you to add thousands more impressions to your stamp
- A replaceable ink cartridge, allowing you to change ink color by changing cartridges
- Water-based ink, resulting in very little bleed-through
- 100% compatible with the Ideal series of stamps
PSI stamps are made from 50% recycled plastic. Above all, our PSI stamps feature laser print quality impressions at 300 dpi, and last twice as long as a traditional self-inking stamp.
Trodat 4913 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
PSI Slim 2264 & PSI 2264 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-1/2″
Brother 2260 impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
|Dimensions||2.88 × 2.75 × 1.88 in|
|Stamp Type|| |
Brother 2260, Printy Model 4913, PSI 2264, PSI 2264 Slim
|Stamp Color|| |
Arctic White, Eco Black, Apple Green, Black, Blue, Eco Gray, Flame Red, Fuchsia, Green, Light Pink, Lilac, Mango, Mint, Red, Sky Blue, Violet, White
Be the first to review “Connecticut Notary Stamp” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
You may also like…
- Alabama Notary Journals, Alaska Notary Journals, Arizona Notary Journals, Arkansas Notary Journals, California Notary Journals, Colorado Notary Journals, Connecticut Notary Journals, Delaware Notary Journals, Florida Notary Journals, Georgia Notary Journals, Hawaii Notary Journals, Idaho Notary Journals, Illinois Notary Journals, Indiana Notary Journals, Iowa Notary Journals, Kansas Notary Journals, Kentucky Notary Journals, Louisiana Notary Journals, Maine Notary Journals, Maryland Notary Journals, Massachusetts Notary Journals, Michigan Notary Journals, Minnesota Notary Journals, Mississippi Notary Journals, Missouri Notary Journals, Montana Notary Journals, Nebraska Notary Journals, Nevada Notary Journals, New Hampshire Notary Journals, New Jersey Notary Journals, New Mexico Notary Journals, New York Notary Journals, North Carolina Notary Journals, North Dakota Notary Journals, Ohio Notary Journals, Oklahoma Notary Journals, Oregon Notary Journals, Pennsylvania Notary Journals, Rhode Island Notary Journals, South Carolina Notary Journals, South Dakota Notary Journals, Tennessee Notary Journals, Texas Notary Journals, Utah Notary Journals, Vermont Notary Journals, Virginia Notary Journals, Washington Notary Journals, West Virginia Notary Journals, Wisconsin Notary Journals, Wyoming Notary Journals, Notary Journals, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, LTBB, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, District of Columbia, Louisiana, Washington D.C.
Notary Records Journal5.00 out of 5
- Connecticut Notary Acknowledgments & Jurats, Jurat Stamps, Connecticut
Connecticut Notary Jurat Stamp0 out of 5
- Connecticut Notary Acknowledgments & Jurats, Acknowledgment Stamps, Connecticut
Connecticut Notary Acknowledgment Stamp0 out of 5
- Connecticut Notary Online Courses, Notary Training Courses, Connecticut
Connecticut Notary Online Course0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.