South Dakota Notary Bond ($5,000)
- Additional information
This 6 year, $5,000 South Dakota notary bond is required for all applying South Dakota notaries public. It includes a complimentary $5,000 Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance policy. The bond protects the public, E&O protects the notary. Additional E&O can be purchased up to $25,000. This bond can be emailed to you for fast turn-around. South Dakota notary bonds are written through RLI Surety Company.
|Bond Amount|| |
You may also like…
South Dakota Notary EmbosserChoose your desired South Dakota notary embosser type and color below. Start by choosing the embosser type, then embosser color. Not all notary embossers offer all color options.$24.95 – $32.00
South Dakota Notary Online Course
- State-Specific Notary Laws and Information
- 2.5 Hours+ of Streaming On-Demand Video Instruction
- 12 Months of Unlimited Access
- Immediate access to Proof of Completion Certificate (PDF)
- Course forums to receive updates, ask questions and interact with other students
South Dakota Notary Stamp
Choose your desired South Dakota notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
Notary Records Journal$14.95 – $17.95