Become a Kansas Notary Public
Kansas Notary Commission Overview
Notary.net is here to help with any notary bonds, insurance, notary training, or notary supplies you need to become a Kansas notary public. The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Kansas is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store.
How to Become a Notary Public in Kansas
As a notary public in the State of Kansas, you have unlimited financial liability on every document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Kansas Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in KansasStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Kansas Notary Public
1. Meet the state requirements to become a notary public (see below).
2. Buy your KS notary bond.
4. Complete the Notary Public Appointment Form.
5. Get your application notarized - the oath of office on the application must be administered to you by a notary public.
6. Send your completed and notarized application, bond, notary seal impression, and the $10 fee to the Secretary of State.
7. After your application is accepted, you will receive your commission certificate, wallet card, and Kansas notary handbook.
Congratulations! You are now a Kansas notary public!