Indiana Notary Stamps & Embossers
Indiana Notary Stamp required.
Source: Ind. Code § 33-42-10-2 Official seal.
(a) The official seal of a notary public must include the following:
(1) The words “notary public”.
(2) The words “state of Indiana”.
(3) The word “seal”.
(4) The name of the notary public exactly as it appears on the notary public’s commission certificate.
(5) The words “commission number” followed by the commission number of the notary public.
(6) The words “my commission expires” followed by the expiration date of the notary public’s commission.
(b) The seal described in subsection (a) must be capable of being copied together with the record to which it is affixed, attached, or associated.
(c) The seal described in subsection (a) may include any other information chosen by the notary public to be included on the seal.