Become an Oklahoma Notary Public
Oklahoma Notary Commission Overview
Notary.net is here to help with any notary bonds, insurance, notary training, or notary supplies you need to become an Oklahoma notary public. The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Oklahoma is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store.
Importance of Notary Training
As a notary public in the State of Oklahoma, you have unlimited financial liability on every document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Oklahoma Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in OklahomaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Oklahoma
How to Become an Oklahoma Notary Public Step-by-Step Guide
1. Complete the Online Oklahoma Notary Training Course (Not required)
2. Complete the Oklahoma Notary Public application. Applications completed in pencil will be rejected. Pay the $25 (new notary) or $20 (renewing notary) fee.
4. Mail or deliver your application to: Secretary of State 2300 N. Lincoln Boulevard, Ste 101 Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4897
5. Once your application is approved, you will receive your commission certificate in the mail, along with an informational booklet and a blank bond form.
7. File your bond, oath of office, loyalty oath, official signature, and notary seal impression with the Secretary of State within 60 days after the date your commission is issued.
Congratulations! You are now an Oklahoma notary public!