Become a North Dakota Notary Public
North Dakota Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of North Dakota is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a North Dakota notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
This package includes everything you need to become a North Dakota notary: a 4-year $7,500 North Dakota notary bond, a self-inking North Dakota notary stamp, and a notary journal.
How to Become a Notary Public in North DakotaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a North Dakota Notary Public
2. The oath of office must be administered to you by a notary public, who will also notarize your signature.
3. Purchase a North Dakota notary bond.
4. Mail your completed and notarized application, along with the $36 fee to: Secretary of State State of North Dakota 600 E Boulevard Avenue Dept 108 Bismarck ND 58505-0500
5. Receive your Certificate of Authorization and Verification Form from the Secretary of State.
6. Purchase your North Dakota notary stamp.
7. Affix your notary seal to the Verification Form and return it to the Secretary of State ON or BEFORE the date on the Verification Form.
8. Once your application is approved, you will receive your North Dakota notary public commission in the mail.
Congratulations! You are now a North Dakota notary public!