North Dakota Notary Stamp
$18.00 – $28.95
Choose your desired North Dakota notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Every new and renewing North Dakota notary public must have an official North Dakota notary seal or stamp. The notary stamp is universal since it has all the required elements and it is also photographically reproducible.
North Dakota Notary Stamp Requirements
Prior to purchasing a notary stamp, a notary must receive a certificate of authorization from the Secretary of State. This certificate must be presented to a notary stamp vendor. Under state law, a vendor is not authorized to manufacture the notary stamp unless presented with the authorization. The notary stamp must:
- Be designed to leave a clear impression;
- Be photographically reproducible;
- Include the words “Notary Public” and “State of North Dakota;”
- Contain the name of the notary public exactly as it appears on the authorization and the commission expiration date;
- Be either up to or equal to 1 5/8 inch (41.28 millimeters) in diameter if a circular design stamp or if a rectangular design stamp, be up to or equal to 7/8 inch (22.23 millimeters) in height and 2 5/8 inches (66.68 millimeters) in length; and
- Be surrounded by a border.
North Dakota Notary Stamp Info
There are several notary stamp options. Customize your order to suit your needs.
Brother stamps are the industry standard. They feature superior impression quality at 600 dpi and can last up to 50,000 impressions with proper re-inking. Brother notary stamps use oil-based inks.
Trodat Printy 4.0 stamps are climate-neutral as standard. CO2 is saved during manufacture. The residual, unavoidable CO2 footprint is compensated by investment in Gold Standard climate protection projects recommended by the WWF®. Two special grip zones allow a cartridge to be exchanged without touching the ink reservoir—for guaranteed clean fingers. The Original Printy 4.0 is one of the world’s smallest and lightest self-inking stamps. Soft-touch elements guarantee a pleasant, secure stamp grip. The Original Printy 4.0’s crystal-clear positioning window also enables accurately placed imprints. The transparent bottom edges allow for precise alignment.
PSI stamps are made from recycled plastic (50%). They use low emissions manufacturing practices. They last twice as long as a traditional self-inker. They feature laser print quality impression (300 dpi). They are re-inkable indefinitely.
|Dimensions||2.88 × 2.75 × 1.88 in|
|Stamp Type|| |
Brother 2260, Printy Model 4913, PSI 2264, PSI 2264 Slim
|Stamp Color|| |
Arctic White, Eco Black, Apple Green, Black, Blue, Eco Gray, Flame Red, Fuchsia, Green, Light Pink, Lilac, Mango, Mint, Red, Sky Blue, Violet, White
Be the first to review “North Dakota Notary Stamp” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
You may also like…
- -50%North Dakota Notary Online Courses, Notary Training Courses, North Dakota
North Dakota Notary Online Course0 out of 5
- North Dakota Notary Acknowledgments & Jurats, Acknowledgment Stamps, North Dakota
North Dakota Notary Acknowledgment Stamp0 out of 5
- North Dakota Notary Acknowledgments & Jurats, Jurat Stamps, North Dakota
North Dakota Notary Jurat Stamp0 out of 5
- North Dakota Notary Bonds & Insurance, Notary Bonds, North Dakota
North Dakota Notary Bond – Travelers Insurance0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.