Colorado Notary Stamps & Embossers
Your notary stamp must be a rectangular rubber ink stamp with a rectangular outline or border. The border may be plain or decorative. Embossers cannot be used. The law does not specify a particular size or ink color.
Inside the border, you must have:
- Your name as it appears exactly on your certificate,
- The words “NOTARY PUBLIC”,
- The words “STATE OF COLORADO”,
- Your notary ID number, and
- Your commission expiration date.
No other information can be placed within the border or outline.