Become a Delaware Notary Public
Delaware Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Delaware is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a Delaware notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
How to Become a Notary Public in DelawareStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Delaware Notary Public
1. Complete the DE Notary Application online. Pay the $60 fee.
2. After you receive your commission certificate in your email, print and sign your certificate.
3. Appear before a notary public and take your oath of office.
4. Send a copy of your notarized commission certificate to the Secretary of State's office.
5. Purchase your notary seal.
Congratulations! You are now a Delaware notary public!