Custom Utah Notary Stamp
$18.00 – $21.95
Choose your desired Utah notary stamp type below. Start by choosing the stamp type, then stamp color, then ink color. Not all notary stamps offer all options.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Utah Notary Stamp
Every new and renewing Utah notary public must have an official Utah notary seal or stamp. The notary stamp is universal since it has all the required elements and it is also photographically reproducible. There are several notary stamp options. Customize your order to suit your needs.
Utah Notary Stamp Requirements
A Utah notary public shall affix the official seal near the notary’s official signature on a notarial certificate and shall include a sharp, legible, and photographically reproducible rendering of the official seal that consists of:
- the notary public’s name exactly as indicated on the notary’s commission;
- the words “notary public,” “state of Utah,” and “my commission expires on (commission expiration date)”;
- the notary’s commission number, exactly as indicated on the notary’s commission;
- a facsimile of the great seal of the State of Utah; and
- a rectangular border no larger than one inch by two and one-half inches surrounding the required words and official seal.
Utah notary stamps must use purple ink.
Utah Notary Stamp Information
Trodat 4913 notary stamp features:
- A clear base so you can see exactly where you are stamping
- A refillable ink cartridge, allowing you to add thousands more impressions to your stamp
- A replaceable ink cartridge, allowing you to change ink color by changing cartridges
- Water-based ink, resulting in very little bleed-through
- 100% compatibility with the Ideal series of stamps
- Impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
PSI stamps are made from recycled plastic and last twice as long as a traditional self-inker. They feature laser print quality impressions at 300 dpi. Impression area: 7/8″ x 2-1/2″
|Dimensions||3.13 × 1.88 × 3.0 in|
|Stamp Type|| |
Brother 2260, Printy Model 4913, PSI 2264, PSI 2264 Slim