South Carolina Notary Embosser
$24.95 – $32.00
South Carolina Notary Seal Embosser features:
- Clean, crisp impressions with minimal effort
- Easily replace your notary seal insert with your new commission number or expiration date
- Modern design paired with an ergonomic handle
- 5 custom colors
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
South Carolina Notary Seal Embosser
Engineered with a dual-hinge lever to provide maximum results with minimal effort, the Ideal EZ seal is the notary industry’s most advanced embosser. Featuring an ergonomic handle, a sleek modern design in 5 colors, the Ideal seal is, in our opinion, the best embosser seal on the market.
The Ideal EZ embosser creates clean and crisp impressions. Once you renew your commission, you can easily replace your notary seal insert with your new commission information.
South Carolina Notary Seal Embosser Requirements
The South Carolina notary public seal must include all of the following required elements:
- A South Carolina seal or stamp must include the notary’s name, the
words “notary public” and the words “State of South Carolina.”
- The expiration date may also be included in the seal, but
that is optional.
- A notary public’s official title is not defined in statute,
but it would likely need to include the words “notary public” and “South
Carolina.” For example, your official title could be stated as “South
Carolina Notary Public.”
|Dimensions||4.125 × .75 × 1.625 in|