Custom California Notary Stamp
$18.00 – $28.95
Official California notary stamp for use on any document requiring your notary seal. Choose your self-inking notary stamp and ink color.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
California Notary Stamp Requirements
A California notary stamp must include all of the following required elements:
- The name of the notary public;
- The State Seal;
- The words “Notary Public”;
- The filing county shown on the certificate of authorization;
- The notary public commission expiration date;
- The notary public commission number;
- The manufacturer identification number.
- The seal may be circular not over two inches in diameter, or may be rectangular not more than one inch in width by two and one-half inches in length, with a serrated or milled edged border.
California Notary Stamp Information
California notaries must have a California notary stamp. The notary stamp is universal since it has all the required elements and it is also photographically reproducible. We offer several California notary stamp options. Customize your order to suit your needs.
Brother stamps feature superior impression quality at 600 dpi and can last up to 50,000 impressions with proper re-inking. Brother notary stamps use oil-based inks. Impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
Trodat 4913 California notary stamp features:
- A clear base so you can see exactly where you are stamping
- A refillable ink cartridge, allowing you to add thousands more impressions to your stamp
- A replaceable ink cartridge, allowing you to change ink color by changing cartridges
- Water-based ink, resulting in very little bleed-through
- 100% compatibility with the Ideal series of stamps
- Impression area: 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
PSI stamps are made from recycled plastic and last twice as long as a traditional self-inker. They feature laser print quality impressions at 300 dpi. Impression area: 7/8″ x 2-1/2″
Certificate of Authorization
Per California state law, we must have your ORIGINAL Certificate of Authorization prior to making your seal.
Send your COA by mail to:
PO Box 41400
Des Moines, IA 50311
Upon receipt, we will mail your supplies same or next business day. The original COA will not be returned to you. It will go on file with the Secretary of State. New/replacement COAs may be requested in writing to the Secretary of State.
|Dimensions||2.88 × 2.75 × 1.88 in|
|Stamp Type|| |
Brother 2260, Printy Model 4913, PSI 2264, PSI 2264 Slim