2018 ID Checking Guide, U.S. & Canada Edition
Driver’s license and I.D. checking guide. A notary public should own a copy of the I.D. Checking Guide to use when verifying in- and out-of-state identification.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Checking driver’s licenses from your own state may be easy enough, but when it comes to out-of-state licenses, the odds are against your catching frauds… unless you have the latest I.D. Checking Guide.
This single ID book helps you make accurate, on-the-spot verification of driver’s licenses and ID cards—your best protection against ID fraud. At a glance, you’ll know if a document is valid… or altered… or counterfeit. The ID Checking Guide, U.S. & Canada Edition shows every valid driver’s license format in actual size and full color, so fake IDs get stopped cold. Included are details on territorial documents, federal and military issuance, consular cards, and more. In a compact 100 page book with a 6″ x 8 ½” size, you can keep it handy and take it anywhere.
Published annually for 40 years, and now used at more than 200,000 locations, our drivers license and ID validation book is at the center of responsible business practices for banks, restaurants, bars, retailers, and car rental agencies—as well as law enforcement and government agencies, including the F.B.I.
- A full page or more for each U.S. state and Canadian province identity card sample, showing driver’s licenses and ID cards, plus U.S. and Canadian territories.
- License extensions for military personnel detailed.
- Key military and immigration cards and visas.
- Foreign consular ID card samples.
- UV images for many current format licenses.
- Major bank cards (with security contact).
- “How to check driver’s licenses” techniques for training use.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6 × .19 in|