ALL Notary – All documents All the time
Andi MacFarlane, California Notary Public
Hello. I am a mobile Notary Public and Certified Loan Signing Agent, servicing all of Orange County and into neighboring counties, providing the upmost professionalism, precision, accuracy, knowledge, tact and trust. I am bonded and I possess my own E&O insurance. My name is, Andi, and I am your "ALL" Notary; ALL documents, ALL the time! Please call me direct at (949) 520-4273 for your next notary required needs! Thank you.
If you need a document notarized and are trying to find a notary, I cover the following areas:
All of Orange County, some of Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
LOS ANGELES ORANGE RIVERSIDE SAN DIEGO
Laser Printing w Legal Size CapabilityeDocs Large email Files Copies 24 hrs a day Loan Signing Agent Mobile Notary
I have had over 10 years of experience in title work, escrow and mortgage. I am a member of the National Notary Association and of Golden State Notary. I have been background screened by notary agencies, as well as, by the State of California. I am certified as a Loan Signing Agent by the NNA and by Golden State Notary. I am trained, certified and experienced. I am a mobile notary, bringing the convenience of my services, wherever they are needed and whenever they are needed 24 hours a day. I enjoy my duties as a notary public and ask that you please give me a call, for your next notary required needs. Me on a personal note, I am an Orange County native. I am personable, educated and ethical. I enjoy being in the company of others. I love fishing; mainly for sharks and trout. I like going on Harley rides with my dad. I run a 5K three times a year; 1 for Breast Cancer studies and research, 1 for Prostate Cancer research and 1 for Alzheimer's Awareness.
- Loan package with printing of loan document package: $100 or specific to the title company's fees.
- Loan modification signings: $60 or specific to the title company's fees.
- Acknowledgments: $10.00/signature
- Administering an oath w/ jurat: $10.00/signature
- Certified copies of Power of Attorney: $10.00
- Jail/Inmate notarizations: $25-$45 (depending on the facility)
- Travelling fee: $25.00 (within a 15 mile radius)
- Additional Travelling fee: $1/additional mile
- *No fee for Voter Items (only travel fees)
- *No fee for Veteran's Benefits (only travel fees)
- *No fee on Military Installations (only travel fees)