Belencita’s Mobile Notary Public
Belen G. Durazo , California Notary Public
I am a native of San Diego, and a California notary since 2006, my current Notary commission expires 2019. I offer my services as a mobile notary, and by appointment I will travel to your location. Please leave me a detail text or voice mail message with a phone number, and I will return your call promptly. I am a proud member in good standing with:
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, from 2012 to present.
- National Notary Association, from 2011 to present.
- You can also find me on Facebook.
If you need a document notarized and are trying to find a notary, I cover the following areas:
All of the County of San Diego.
County of San Diegoby appointment and location
Mobile Notary to your location.
English and Spanish
- I receive cash payment for service:
- 2017 Maximum fees are:
- Acknowledgment or proof of a deed or other instrument, to include the seal and the writing of the certificate = $15. for each signature.
- Administering an oath or affirmation to one person = $15. each.
- Executing the Jurat including the seal = $15. each.
- All services rendered in connection with taking of any deposition = $30 each.
- Additional services rendered in connection with taking of any deposition: -Administering the oath to the witness, -Certificate to the deposition =$7. each.
- Notarize signatures on vote by mail ballot identification envelopes or other voting materials. = $0. each.
- Certifying a copy of a power of attorney under Probate Code section 4307 = $15. each.
- United States military veteran's application or claim for a pension, allotment, allowance, compensation, insurance, or any other veteran's benefit (Section 6107) = $0. each.
- A notary public qualified and bonded as an immigration consultant may enter data, provided by the client, on immigration forms provided by a federal or state agency =$15. per individual for each set of forms.
- My personal travel fee to your location: Starts at $5. to a maximum fee of $15.