- Receive the order from the client (Signing Service, Closing or Title Company).
- Call the borrower(s) to confirm.
- Inform the Signing Service, Closing or Title Co. of the loan signing appointment.
- Preview the Loan Documents (after printing them).
- Arrive at the signing.
- Review key documents with the borrowers.
- Sign, date, and notarize the documents where required.
- Complete your notary journal entries.
- Check the loan documents one final time.
- Return the completed documents to the Signing Service, Closing or Title Company.