How to Become a Virginia Notary
As a notary public in the State of Virginia, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Virginia Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Virginia Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Virginia
- Order the Notary.net Virginia Online Notary Seminar
- Obtain an application by calling (804) 786-2441.
- Get a handbook from Secretary of Commonwealth or from the website https://commonwealth.virginia.gov/media/3042/2014-july-handbook-final.pdf
- Submit application with $45.00 check (payable to Treasurer of VA) to the Secretary of the Commonwealth. You will be notified within 2 - 4 weeks of your appointment
- When you are notified of your appointment, you have 60 days to present yourself to to Court Clerk to take your oath and pick up your commission certificate. The clerk will require an additional fee of $10 (payable to the court).
- Order your stamp and seal. Also get a journal if you have not already purchased one.
Virginia Notary Supplies
Virginia Notary Stamp
Virginia Notary Online Course
Virginia Notary Embosser with Expiration Date
Virginia Notary Embosser
Virginia Jurat Stamp
Virginia Executive Notary Desk Embosser with Expiration Date
Virginia Executive Notary Desk Embosser
Virginia Acknowledgment Stamp
Notary.net Mini Notary Website