How to Become a Texas Notary
As a notary public in the State of Texas, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Texas Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Texas Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Texas
- Complete the Online Texas Notary Training Course (not required)
- Purchase a $10,000 Texas Notary Bond
- Wait for bond and application to arrive in mail. Sign application and send to state with $21 check..
- Wait for the commission to come in the mail.
- Purchase a Texas notary stamp and notary journal.
Texas Notary Supplies
Texas Notary Stamp$19.95–$22.95 Select options
Texas Notary Online Course$49.95 Add to cart
Texas Notary Embosser$28.70 Add to cart
Texas Notary Bond$50.00 Select options
Texas Jurat Stamp$21.95 Add to cart
Texas Executive Notary Desk Embosser
$68.50Add to cart
Texas Acknowledgment Stamp$23.95 Add to cart
Notary.net Mini Notary WebsiteFrom: $5.00 / month Select options
Notary Records Journal$14.95 Add to cart