How to Become a Ohio Notary
As a notary public in the State of Ohio, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Ohio Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Ohio Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Ohio
- Complete the Online Ohio Notary Training Course (not required)
- Contact the County Clerk in your county of residence to obtain the phone number of the Bar Association and get the test information for your county.
- After you take the county test, the judge will recommend you for appointment to the Governor.
- After you are notified of your appointment, go to the County Clerk and file your oath and bond and receive your commission.
- Make a COPY of your commission and send it to Notary.net and get you official stamp and seal. Also order a journal if you do not already have one.