How to Become a New York Notary
As a notary public in the State of New York, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The New York Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive New York Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in New York
- We recommend you first take our Online New York Notary Video Course ($49.95)
- Pass the NY State Exam ($15.00)
- Submit an application to the Secretary of State ($60.00)
- Include $60 check payable to Division of Licensing Services
- Applicant must be given an oath by a notary and have the application notarized
- Include "Pass Slip" for NY State Notary Exam
- Your Commission Card should arrive within 3-4 weeks
- Go to the County Clerk to file your official Certificate of Character and oath
- If you ordered notary supplies, fax or email a copy of your commission card to: (615) 790-7912 or firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise, order New York Notary Supplies now.