How to Become a Idaho Notary
As a notary public in the State of Idaho, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Idaho Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws. It’s less expensive than an attorney consult!
Interactive Idaho Notary Course Features:
How to Become a Notary Public in Idaho
- Complete the Online Idaho Notary Training Course
- Complete the application form enclosed in the Notary Public Handbook. The applicant's signature must be notarized on the application.
- Obtain a rubber stamp seal prior to submitting the application and bond with the Secretary of State's office. The seal may contain ONLY the words "Notary Public", "State of Idaho" and the notary public's name and NOTHING MORE (sample seals are shown on page 24 of the Notary Handbook). Notary stamp seals can be purchased at office supply stores, stationary stores and rubber stamp companies. Effective July 1, 1998 all new and renewing commissions shall obtain a rubber stamp seal. Stamp a sample of your seal where indicated on the application.
- Obtain from a bonding or surety company (Insurance Agency) a $10,000 notary bond.
- Enclose the $30.00 filing fee with your application. If you are an officer or employee of a state, county, city or district, and the commission is used in the scope of your employment, you are exempt from the $30.00 filing fee.
- Submit the completed application, signed bond and $30.00 filing fee to the address listed below.
- Submit all filings and fees to:
Secretary of State PO Box 83720 450 N 4th Street Boise ID 83720-0080
Idaho Notary Supplies
Notary.net Mini Notary WebsiteFrom: $5.00 / month Select options
Notary Records Journal$14.95 Add to cart
Loan Signing Agent Certification Course$45.00 Add to cart
Inkless Thumbprint Pad$6.95–$7.45 Select options
Idaho Notary Stamp$18.95–$21.95 Select options
Idaho Notary Online Course$49.95 Add to cart
Idaho Notary Jurat Stamp$19.95 Add to cart
Idaho Notary Embosser$28.70 Add to cart
Idaho Notary Bond$60.00 Select options
Idaho Notary Acknowledgment Stamp$22.95 Add to cart
Embosser Impression Inker$14.95 Add to cart